List of Top 15 Courses after 12th – 2021 – 22 – Gujarat celebs
Which courses to choose from after the 12th? Check out the list of best courses, institutions, Fees, and salaries for science, Arts, and Commerce students?
While the competition for making a good career is getting tough on the other hands students are getting serious about their choices for the career. After passing 12, the UG admission will start in colleges and universities. students need proper guidance about the eligibility, course duration, admission process, and most importantly about the best courses that they can take on after passing 12.
As there are a bunch of career options for students from a different stream, it may be difficult to find out the best course that matches their criteria. Here is the full list of education programs and courses for students with a range of high salaries from different streams. Check it out.
PCM courses after 12
There are a handful of career options for students who are coming from a science background with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics), that will help them to choose courses according to their choices and preferences. Here are the top courses you can consider after 12.
Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
If you have 12th science PCM with a high percentile then you can take up the following courses
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Electronics and telecommunication
These are the 4 years course with eight semesters. Students have to take National Level entrance tests such as GATE, UPSEE, BITSAT IIT-JEE according to the requirements of different institutions. By taking these courses students can be software engineers, data analysts, digital marketers, and so on. Expected salary range: Rs. 2.5 lacs-Rs.3lacs per annum.
Apart from these courses, students may follow these career paths too…
- Bachelors of Science (B.sc), merit-based admission, depends on the institution.
- NDA(National Defense services Indian Navy officer, Indian air force, only unmarried Indian citizens can apply after cracking UPSC NDA exam followed by a medical exam. Expected Salary (39000-80000) per month.
- Merchant navy B.sc Nautical science 3 years B.E.(Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, and offshore Engineering, ocean and harbor engineering) 4 years. Students need to qualify All India Merchant Navy Test with good eyesight and health standards. (12000-8lacs) is the salary range.
- Railway apprentice exam( 4 years of training after selection, further candidates take up high-rank positions in the Indian Railways such as class 1 officers. Candidates need to qualify for written exams and interviews. Expected salary range (9500-35000) with grade pay of 4500.
- Pilot, Indian flying schools conduct CPL program with a duration of 2-3 years. Within 18-24 months candidates are eligible to get a commercial pilot license with a flying experience of at least 200 hours. Students having a minimum of 50% marks in maths and physics can apply for FAA medical certificate followed by applying for an FAA student pilot certificate, passing a private pilot knowledge test and practical exam after finishing flight training lessons. (3-8 lacs per month is the salary range).
Read More: Banking Courses After 12th
Here is the list of top colleges to apply to after the 12th PCM
- IITs, GFITs, IITs
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- IGIA (Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics)
- Anna University, Chennai
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
Courses after 12th PCB
After 12th PCB, there are numerous courses to take on that give a reputed job with a high range of salaries. The most common courses are MBBS, BDS, and Pharmacy. But Homeopathy, physiotherapy, getting a job in a hospital as a lab technician can also be good options for a career.
- MBBS ( bachelors of medicine and surgery) students are eligible to get admitted through the NEET exam (35000-80000) per month
- BDS( bachelor of dental surgery), Need to qualify in NEET exam (15000-30000 salary)
- BHMS (Bachelors of homeopathy medicine and surgery), NEET exam(25000-35000 salary)
- Nursing, qualify entrance exam (2 lacs-2.8lacs per annum)
- Microbiology (direct admission, some universities may conduct entrance exam) 10000-20000 per month
- Biotechnology (25000-30000 per month)
Top institutions to apply after 12th PCB
- AIIMS( All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
- Indian Institute of Health Education& Research
In-demand careers in PCM
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Air Force Pilot
- School Teacher
- Architecture Designer
- Government jobs SSC-JE/AE/ Station Master
Courses for students after 12th commerce
Here is the list of top career courses for commerce students with a high salary range that can provide a bunch of new career opportunities. Check this out.
- com (general 3 years), need to qualify BHU UET and IPU CET followed by counseling after the selection process. Fees can be from Rs. 10000 to 7 lacs. Salary (2 lacs-10lacs)
- Bachelors in business studies, based on entrance exams like DU JAT. (salary rs 2 lacs upwards)
- BBA, qualifying entrance exams like AIMA UGAT, IPU CET, salary can be up to Rs. 2 lacs upwards.
- Chartered Accountancy, (online registration with ICAI, with a salary range of Rs. 3.5 lacs-8lacs)
- A certified financial planner (registration with FPSB India, salary range of Rs.3 lacs-10lacs)
- Cost and Management Accountant (online registration with ICMAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law, need to qualify exams like CLAT and LSAT India (salary range Rs. 4 lacs-7 lacs)
- Company secretary (online registration with ICSI)
Top colleges for courses after 12th commerce
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
In-demand careers for commerce students
- Investment banking analyst
- Human resources
- Government jobs
- Tax auditor and consultant
- Financial analyst and advisor
Courses after 12th Arts
Arts or Humanities is so far the most popular choice for students which opens a vast field of opportunities for students to pursue their passion and dream. Here is a list of different courses for students from Arts backgrounds.
- Bachelors of Arts, 10+2 from a recognized educational board (salary range of Rs. 1.5 lacs-6lacs)
- Bachelor of computer application, 10+2 from a recognized board with the required percentage in required subjects with a salary range of Rs. 2 lacs to 20 lacs.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication 10+2 from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 60% marks. (Rs. 2 lacs-18 lacs salary range)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Rs.2.5 lacs-8 lacs)
- Fashion Designing required 10+2 from a recognized board and the expected salary range is from 2 lacs-20 lacs
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) 10+2 from a recognized board(Rs.2 lacs-5lacs)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management 10+2 from a recognized board, the salary range is from 2lacs-5lacs.
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelors of Legislative Law needs 12th or equivalent exam pass certificate from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks, expected salary range in between (Rs.1.5 lacs to 18 lacs).
Top colleges that offer courses after 12th Arts
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
In-demand careers in Arts
- Legal advisor
- Interior designer
- HR Manager
- Content writer
- Fashion designer
Job Oriented Certificate and Diploma Courses for students after 12th
While most of the students choose conventional ways to continue after their 12th exam, there are also a large number of students increasing every year who prefers short-term diploma or certificate courses that are job-oriented and quite demanding in the job market.
Here is a list of such certificate and diploma courses that are time-saving but holds a high value in the job market.
- Web Designing, duration-6 months with a salary range of 1.5 lacs-3lacs
- Digital Marketing, 6 months duration, (2lacs-5lacs salary range)
- Tally, 3 months duration, (2lacs-10lacs salary range)
- Graphic Design, duration of 3-12 months,(1lacs-6lacs)
- Beautician 3-12 months (1.2lacs-3lacs)
- Photography, 6 months (2lacs-5lacs)
- Interior design, 1 year, (1lacs-3lacs)
- Paramedical courses, 2 years, (1.5lacs-6lacs)
- Travel and tourism, 1 year, (1.5 lacs-3lacs)
- Animation and multimedia, 1 year, (2-10 lacs)
- Junior Basic Training, 2 years (2-15 lacs)
- Diploma in IT, 1 year, (3-6 lacs)
- Event management, 1 year, (3-4 lacs)
- Air Hostess, 6-12 months, 2-5 lacs)
The abovementioned certificate and diploma courses fees may vary from institution to institution. The course fees mainly depend on time duration and the institution students choose to get admitted to. Although these courses fees can be started from 10000 up to 10 lacs. Aspirants are advised to check the official website of the institutions for more details regarding course fees and duration.
The given salary ranges are subjected to change depending on the various factors such as candidate’s knowledge, company policy, rules and regulations, various designations, location, and candidate’s experience.
Also, there are various educational websites where students can get help from educational experts regarding their career-related queries.