Paresh Rawal a well-known comedian, a famous Indian film actor, He is also politician who is known for his incredible work in Bollywood. He is a member of Parliament representing Ahmedabad East. He is in the constitution of Lok Sabha in the Indian Parliament (BJP) from the year 2014 to 2019.
Paresh Rawal was born on 30th May. 1950. His age is 70 years old. He was born 7 bought up in Mumbai. His height is 5.8”. His father’s name is Dhaylal Rawal. Paresh belongs to a reputed Brahmin Gujarati Family. He completed his schooling from the Maharashtra SSC Board & college from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Vile Parle, Mumbai in March 1974. He speaks four languages Hindi, English, Marathi & Telegu.
He married an actress Swaroop Sampat and winner of the Miss India Contest 1979. He has two sons named Aditya & Anirudh.
Paresh Rawal started his career in 1974 with theaters & Gujarati plays. He earned a lot of appreciation & love from the audience. Pareshji made his debut in the movie Arjun in a supporting role in the year 1985. He has given the blockbuster movie NAAM in the year 1986 and shows magnificent talent. Apart from Bollywood he also worked in Tollywood. He made an especially place in the Telugu movie Kshana. Recently he made his digital debut with Taran Adarsh as a producer on an OTT platform, streaming on SonyLiv film titled #Welcome Home.
- He received the National Award in 1993 for the movie Sardar, in which he played the role of a freedom fighter.
- In the year 2000, he won the best Filmfare Award for the movie ‘’Hera Pheri” in which he played the role of Marathi Landlord Baburao Ganpatrao Apte.
- In the year 2003, he nominated for Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Awara Paagal Deewana
- Also in 2004: Nominated–IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role for Hungama and Baghban
- 2006: Sardar Patel International Award for the Best acting of Sardar in Sardar Patel Film
- Hw won Apsara Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role in 2010 for Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?
- In 2012, he Nominated for IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role for Ready.
- 2013, he won IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role for OMG – OH MY GOD.
- In 2014 Paresh Rawal was honored with Padma Shri Award for his spectacular contribution to the Indian Film Industry.
This Christmas, get ready for a masaledaar & maddening ride with loads of laughter. #CoolieNo1OnPrime, premieres 25th December on @PrimeVideoIN #CoolieNo1Trailer – https://t.co/Y8gEkAsxt0@Varun_dvn #SaraAliKhan #DavidDhawan @vashubhagnani @jackkybhagnani @honeybhagnani
— Paresh Rawal (@SirPareshRawal) November 29, 2020
He worked in more than 100 movies from the 1980s to the 1990s mainly in the villain roles, after that he gave blockbuster comedy films.
Some of the list his incredible movies are
Awara Pagal Deewana – 2002, Hungama – 2003, Garam Masala – 2005, Hulchul- 2004.
Malamaal weekly – 2006, Golmaal – 2006.
Mera Bhaap Pahle Aap – 2008, De dana dan – 2009.
Bhool Bhuliyaa & Welcome – 2007, Aakrosh -2010, Sanju -2104 & many more, never-ending list.
His upcoming movies are Hungama 2, Toofan, Hera Pheri 3 & Coolie no. 1.
In 2012, he played a lead role in the blockbuster movie OMG- OH MY GOD with the supporting role of Akshay Kumar.
- He has fond of cricket matches.
- His hobbies are listening to music, reading books & traveling
- PM Narendra Modi is his favorite Politician
- His favorite actors are Kajol & Amitabh Bachchan
Apart from this, he is the producer of daily soaps. That air on Zee TV ‘’Teen Bhuraaniyaan” another one on Colors TV “Lagi Tujhe lagan”. And 3rd one Broadsact on Shara Channel “Main Aisi Kyunn hoon”. From the movie OH MY GOD in the year 2012, he gained a lot of appreciation from the audience and as a producer also. His next upcoming venture is the Biopic of legendary PM “Narendra Modi”. Last but not least he is one of the finest actors in the Indian Film Industry.