Wisdom is a trait that grows along with a person throughout their years of life experience.
100+ Wisdom Quotes, Messages & Wishes
These wisdom quotes on what it means to be wise are reflective, inspiring, motivating, and even funny
- Wisdom is but a powerful tree in the mind’s forest. It grows stronger, sturdier, and with time becomes an undeniable component of a person’s landscape.
- Learn to listen, and you will grow wise.
- Wisdom cannot be rushed. It comes in its own time.Wisdom Quotes
- Patience and time grow the seed that blossoms into wisdom.
- It is a wise person who sees the word “impossible” and views it as “I’M-Possible.”Wisdom Quotes
- Having no response is often the wisest, most commanding response of all.
- Only the wise recognize that wisdom doesn’t have to include words.
- When given the choice, be wise in actions over wise in words.Wisdom Quotes
- Your words carry so much power. Always pack them with wisdom.
- The wisest people know that anything in life that is worth something is kept in the heart.
- All wise people begin their journey of knowledge by learning to know themselves first and best.
- Wisdom is the reward for practiced patience, a life of learning, and a well-used listening ear.Wisdom Quotes
- Intend to be as wise as nature, for she never gets pace or cadence wrong.
- An open mind and an open heart are the cornerstones of wisdom.
- Wisdom lives inside all who are quiet enough to listen for it.
- Wisdom is a byproduct of living.
- Look to the question, not the answer.Wisdom Quotes
- A wise person has a big heart, a curious brain, and open ears.Wisdom Quotes
- Wisdom is trusting the timing of the universe.
- Wisdom is patiently waiting for the clouds to part and the sun to shine.
- True wisdom means knowing that you truly never know everything.
- Be wise enough to recognize each moment in life as a gift.
- Learning is the root of wisdom.
- All epic adventures begin with a single step forward.
- Wisdom is never accidental.
- With every wrinkle is a story, a lesson, or a step in wisdom and realization.
- Growing older means being wise enough to know when to let things go and let things be.
- Never decide you are smart enough. Be wise enough to recognize that there is always more to learn.
- A wise man never wears his wisdom like a badge.
- Growing wise means learning what to put your energy into and what to walk away from.
People Also Read
- Good Omens Season-Finale Recap : Revelations and Romance Collide
- Chandrayaan 3: Unveiling New Frontiers of Lunar Exploration